Contesting a Parking Ticket

If you want to contest a parking ticket, you may arrange for a court appearance by completing a contested ticket form. The Hudson Municipal Court will assign a court date and notify you by mail.

Hudson Police Department at 101 Vine Street between 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM Monday - Friday.  

Contest Ticket Form