- Feature Links
- Public Notices
Current Public Notices
Public Hearing Notices
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that the City of Hudson Common Council will conduct a public hearing on Monday, October 18, 2021 7:00 p.m. to invite public comment on a property rezoning application submitted by St. Croix Valley Professionals to rezone a 1.5-acre lot known as St. Croix County tax parcel 236-1974-51-000 from PUB, Public to OFC, Office and amend the future land use designation from Institutional to Neighborhood Commercial. Citizens can participate in the hearing in person at the City Hall Council Chambers, 505 Third Street, Hudson, Wisconsin, 54016 or by live video over the phone by voice. The video conference link will be available on the meeting agenda found at the following website: http://hudson.civicweb.net/Portal/. If you have any questions regarding this matter, you may contact Mike Johnson, Community Development Director, at 715-386-4776.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that the City of Hudson Common Council will conduct a public hearing on Monday, October 18, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. to invite public comment on the proposed Hudson 2040 Comprehensive Plan. Citizens can participate in the hearing in person at the City Hall Council Chambers, 505 Third Street, Hudson, Wisconsin, 54016 or by live video or over the phone by voice. The video conference link will be available on the meeting agenda found at the following website: http://hudson.civicweb.net/Portal/. The proposed adoption of the Hudson 2040 Comprehensive Plan includes a future Recommended Land Use Plan for the City, along with goals, objectives, and action items to guide future development. The plan includes the following sections:
- A Plan Overview, providing a summary of the process and plan’s recommendations.
- An Introduction, outlining background information, past planning efforts, the scope of the Land Use Plan update; and public involvement activities.
- Issues and Opportunities, including a vision statement and population/demographic information.
- Chapters detailing current conditions, assessment of future needs and goals, objectives, and policies for: Housing; Transportation; Utilities and Community Facilities; Agricultural, Natural and Cultural Resources; Economic Development; Intergovernmental Cooperation; and Land Use.
- A 2040 Recommended Land Use Map.
- An Implementation chapter, including information on plan integration and consistency; plan amendments and updates.
This plan is meant to guide development in the City to the year 2040 in accordance with the requirements of Section 66.1001 of the Wisconsin Statutes. Copies of the Hudson 2040 Comprehensive Plan will be available for review prior to the Public Hearing at City Hall (505 Third Street) during the hours of 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, Monday through Thursday or online at: https://www.hudsoncomprehensiveplan.com/document Written comments will be accepted until Friday, October 15th, 2021 at 5:00 pm through a survey posted on the project website at: https://www.hudsoncomprehensiveplan.com/surveys Any questions, written comments, or requests for copies of the plan should be directed to Tiffany Weiss, Associate City Planner, at 505 Third Street, Hudson WI 54016. They may also be submitted via email at: email@example.com. Written comments will be addressed at the public hearing and will be given the same weight as oral testimony.